Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Friday, October 24, 2008

Picking Pumpkins 2007

This is a pictures of Handsome pumpkin picking last year. It's funny to look at this because he has a short sleeve shirt on. The weather this year has made it so that we would have to wear a hat and gloves if we had gone pumpkin picking. We did get to the farm to pick pumpkins never got to the pumpkin patch. More on that when I load the pictures from that trip.

I love looking at the picture because he held this pumpkin for 45 minutes while the friends we were with searched for theirs. When it was time to get on the hayride to go back, he tossed the pumpkin before walking up the steps of the wagon. Why? I have no idea.

No comments: