Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sky Watch Friday - Fire In The Sky

(Hit the button above to be taken to the home of Sky Watch)

<span class=
I took this photo as the sun was going down. The sky was amazing. I was losing more and more of the redness as I played with the zillion settings on my new camera. It was ridiculous trying to figure out how to capture what I was seeing. This was one of the last pictures I got before running inside freezing. I did nothing to the color and wish I had more pictures.

Head over to my main blog for another picture of this sky

13 comments:

Faery said...

Awesome, beautiful I love fiery sky.
Happy New year! :)

Suzanne said...

Wow that is a vibrant coloured sky. I like the fiery colour.
Happy SWF.

imac said...

What a stunner, so colourful.

Larry D said...

Awesome sky!

Gill - That British Woman said...

that does look like fire in the sky, stunning.

Gill in Canada

Kathy said...

Wow it looks like the sky is on fire. Great picture. Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Tom said...

Nice shot! I love it.

Happy New Year!

Check mine here

Jack and Joann said...

Nice fire in the sky.
But your blog blew me away. Like I looked and I saw my name at the top of your blog under NEXT BLOG.
So I guess we are blog neighbors. Hi neighbor. Joann

vincibene said...

Fantastic fiery sky!

The Arthur Clan said...

It looks like there is a wildfire off in the distance. How beautiful that must have been!

esnorway said...

nice pic happy new year!!

Dot O said...

Your sky is really on fire! I love it.

Happy first SWF of 2009!

onangelwings said...

Faery, It truly was.

Suzanne, I couldn't stop looking at the sky.

Imac, You don't see that often. I wish I had more photos of it.

Larry. Thanks. I thought so. I appreciate the comment.

Gill, It was seriously red!

Kathy, Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for stopping by to comment.

Tom, Glad you love it. It took a couple of shots for me to get exactly what my blind eye was seeing. I am glad I got a few good ones.

Joann, Thanks so much for the comment. I appreciate that neighbor.

Vincibene, I am so glad everyone likes it. This was an amazing night and I am happy to be able to share it with everyone.

The Arthur Clan, It looked exactly like that. Amazing sky last month.

Esnorway, Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Dot, Happy New Year. It certainly looked like it was right?