Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sepia Scenes - Tea Time


Click the flower to be taken to Mary's Sepia Scenes



Winning Parent Magazines Holiday Prize Pack this year, was pretty big. I doubt I will win anything this big again. One of the things in my prize pack was a tea press. I have always wanted one and the moment I got the box, it was the first thing I took out.

After brewing the tea, I ripped open one of my wedding favors for the first time. At my wedding in 1997 I gave out tea cups and saucers as favors (did I mention that I am a tea lover?).

I set the pot, the tea cup and saucer on a holiday tray that I have had for years and sat down to enjoy. It was awesome!!! I highly recommend it.

6 comments:

magiceye said...

this is a classic!

Heres wishing you and yours a super 2009!!

Erik said...

Congrats on your win and hopes that it is just the beginning of great fortune for you. I love the daisy.

May peace, joy, health, prosperity and killer photos fill your year.

Happy New Year!

Kahshe Cottager said...

What a lovely prize! The tea looks so inviting. Thank you for your visit and lovely comment on my sepia scenes!

Happy New Year!

MyMaracas said...

Congratulations on winning! I love the way you've composed your photo. Very nice shot.

Happy New Year!

maryt/theteach said...

Maria, congratulations on your win! And I love your sepia photo! Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family for 2009!

Julie said...

WTG on your win. Love the shot, I love tea also