Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Camera Critters - #1



Camera Critters


I took my daughter to a near by farm to see the animals and watch the farmers getting ready for their busy season. We always love going to the pig pens because there are always baby pigs. We love baby pigs. They are so cute and my daughter squeals as soon as she gets close and sees any bit of pink movement. This little pig was so cute. I wanted to take him home with me. But looking at the size of mom, I would definitely need a bigger house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Thanks for sharing!


Please stop by both blogs for double the Camera Critters:

http://twobarkingdogs.wordpress.com/

http://onevintagephoto.wordpress.com/

stan said...

hello there piggy! nice capture!

Maria's Space said...

TwoBarkingDogs, Thanks for coming by. I love little pigs. They are so cute.

Sho, Thanks Sho. They are so nosy and cute. This guy was eating breakfast and I guess didn't like it's siblings being so close to the food.