Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ABC Wednesday - K - Kicking

My husband had been taking the kids out to kick a soccer ball for a few weeks at the end of summer. I loved watching them out there. Anytime my husband wants me to fall in love with him all over again he just has to spend time with them doing something special. I wish I had a picture of her actually kicking the ball but this was the work up to the kick! Notice the foot.

11 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

great perspective. an ordinary photo that really grabs your attention

Anonymous said...

We will all get a Kick out of this shot.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. You were able to capture the essence of playing.

My entries are posted here and here.

Rinkly Rimes said...

My 'K' Blog was a Kicking one too, but not as pretty as yours!

Maria's Space said...

Richies, Thanks for that comment because it did seem rather ordinary at the time.

Aileni, Love your comment.

Shutter, Thanks for stopping by and the awesome comment.

Rinkly Rimes, Awww sweet, I will be stopping by.

mrsnesbitt said...

Great idea!Right under your very nose too!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

: D

I like how this photo reminds you of how much you love your husband!

Bear Naked said...

Kids kicking balls is a great choice for letter K on ABC Wednesday.

Bear((( )))

photowannabe said...

Nice composition and choice for the letter K. It works for me.

Jane Hards Photography said...

A beautiful k portrait.

Maria said...

It is a nice photo. I like the perspective.