Welcome to My Photography Blog

This is my new home, to see what I have posted before the move come over here


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ABC Wednesday - T


Photobucket
ABC Wednesday - T Stands for Train. We have always had a train around the tree. This tradition started long before we had kids. We enjoyed it and so did our animals. Watching the kids excitment over it is so much better than watching it with a cat and dog. They watch it go around and around forever.

Photobucket

T also stands for Toys. My daughter is a one women wrecking crew. You know exactly where she has been by the line of toys leading to her.

1 comment:

Richard Lawry said...

My brother in law who is in his seventies still puts the train, that he received as a Christmas gift when he was a boy, around his Christmas Tree

An Arkie's Musings